Why should I have my unvented cylinder serviced & what’s included?
- Check correct installation of the unit
- Check correct installation of controls
- Check correct installation of pressure relief devices
- Check correct installation of dual thermostat inc high limit stat
- Check correct installation of temperature relief devices
- Check correct installation combination valve
- Check correct visible location and usage of the tundish
- Check correct installation of discharge pipework D1 & D2
- Check correct operation temperature safety devices
- Check correct operation of pressure safety valve
- Check correct operation of dual thermostat inc high limit stat
- Check correct operation of controls
- Check correct operation of 2 or 3 port motorised valve
- Check pressure of the expansion vessel & adjust accordingly
- Check sufficient outgoing water pressure & adjust accordingly
- Check correct operation of Immersion heaters inc thermostats
- Check correct operation of combination valve inc pressure relief valve
An unvented hot water cylinder is probably one of most potentially dangerous appliances in your home. Annual servicing by our highly trained engineers ensures you and your families safety
Save money on repairs
During an annual
Reducing energy costs
Annual servicing ensures your cylinder is running as efficiently as possible and isn’t wasting money/energy.
Ensure your guarantee is valid
Most cylinder Guarantees and some home insurance policies require that you must service your cylinder annually to maintain the guarantee and insurance cover.
Book an appointment
Request a call back
Tel: 01484 456 456
4 Abb Street, Huddersfield,
Terms & Conditions
Breakdown cover T&C's
Worcester 10 year Guarantee T&C's
Referral Discount Disclaimer*
Treating Customer's Fairly Policy
Vulnerable Customer's Policy
Finance Complaints Procedure
Metro Group Services Ltd (FRN 815368) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Metro Group Services Ltd acts as a credit broker and not a lender and do not receive a fee for the introduction.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) Plc authorised and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority. Finance options are offered subject to status and credit check which must be completed before commencement of works. A 14 day cooling off period applies to all applications. If cancelled within 14 days, alternative payment of full outstanding balance must be made.
Metro Group Services Ltd T/A Metro eco, Company number 05849736, registered in England and Wales. Registered office address 4 Abb Street, Marsh, West Yorkshire, HD1 4PA